Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Tuesday's With Longdong

 We put on our best noob gear, courtesy of the freebie dungeon, and Longdong brought me to the most interesting place. 
 I freefalled'ed.  To classical music.  I was skeered.
 Next thing I knew I was running from a bombardment of coffee beans...!
 Then lasers started shooting out of the sky, much brighter and blingier than my noobie shoes!
 Suddenly a giant head a appeared... twisting us in absolute pain and horror with his red beam eyes!
Near death and traumatized..
 We hopped on over to the Pink Floyd place.  I grabbed a guitar and starting singing Beatles songs...
 I was not expecting competition...
 Getting pissed off I devised a plan to kick Longdong off the stage...
 I FAILED!
 Knowing he was a better guitar player, I moved on to the drums... I sucked at that too.
 So I grabbed every joint I could on the premises and shoved them into my face...
 I felt like the queen of the world!
 Till my NEMESIS showed up to ruin the scenery!
 R U MAD BRO?
 Admitting defeat we ended up starting a band together, busking on a planet near you...
 Then I fell.
Figure it out on your own how the night ended...

No comments:

Post a Comment